Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A "pretend" birthday for my four year old

Since we were going to be in Idaho on Connor's birthday, we had his party early. I spent a LONG time explaining before-hand that we were pretending it was his birthday, otherwise he wanted nothing to do with the party, presents, cake and song! He kept saying, "But mom, am I four today?" To which I would answer "No, not yet". "Then we can't have my birthday party!"

I finally convinced him; he had a whole lot of fun with his friends pretending it was his birthday.









His first transformer; his face shows what he is thinking: AWESOME!











4 comments:

Jason Lamb said...

This really made me chuckle. He is such a "literal" little guy!

Robin Lamb said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robin Lamb said...

That is too funny Kris! I hope ya'll did have a good time!

JennaK said...

Wow, you look so different with long hair!