It's too bad it didn't last longer for them! But, there will always be next winter. Maybe. Since this was one of 3 storms all winter and since they all melted within a day.
Sam said, "You are my best friend. You draw cool monsters. Thank you for inviting me to your house when you lived here. Have fun going to all the great museums."
Abbey said, "I wish we could see you our whole life. Have fun in the snow."
Henry said, "I wish you could be here to play with my tinker toys and my cool new toys from my birthday. Good luck in Virginia."
6 comments:
Awww... I miss you guys already. Hope Conner misses us too. :D
We sure miss you! The boys keep asking if Connor can come play. I'm glad he got to play in the snow.
It's too bad it didn't last longer for them! But, there will always be next winter. Maybe. Since this was one of 3 storms all winter and since they all melted within a day.
We're glad you're here!
I had no idea you were moving! What are you doing there? Job transfer? More school?? Email me!
Sam said, "You are my best friend. You draw cool monsters. Thank you for inviting me to your house when you lived here. Have fun going to all the great museums."
Abbey said, "I wish we could see you our whole life. Have fun in the snow."
Henry said, "I wish you could be here to play with my tinker toys and my cool new toys from my birthday. Good luck in Virginia."
Looks like Connor was really enjoying himself! I hope you're feeling better, and getting settled in.
Post a Comment