Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ella's Birthday

Ella didn't like the whipped cream...we were surprised
because she is pretty messy with her food.
We even took off her clothes; we were sure she would get messy.
Connor tried to show her how:

She finally took a bite:
And she really liked playing in the cake...with a spoon:

After a bath we put on a dress that her Great Grandma Becky Phelps wore as a little girl:





3 comments:

Lindsey Anderson said...

I love first birthdays! They are always so much fun to see what they do with the cake. Cute pictures.

Laura said...

Hello! What cute kids you have! That was so fun to get your Christmas letter in the mail. I'm glad you sent me one and it looks like you've had quite the busy year! So, I finally looked you up and here you are. Now, I have a blog but it's truly not exciting and it's mostly a joke for my family. But feel free to check me out! You are great. Laura

Megan said...

That is so funny how some of them don't like the frosting/whipped cream. I love it! And, that's amazing that someone still has that dress-what a treasure.