Connor practicing a real smile.
His latest favorite:
telling mom when Ella is doing something she shouldn't be and the color red
Ella has five teeth. If you look closely, the sixth one is finally coming through. She looks like quite the raggamuffin with her whispy hair and hill-billy smile! Her bright blue eyes and hearty laugh make up for it though...
Her latest favorite:
dipping her tooth brush in the toilet before brushing her teeth
Cute Connor quotes:
"Mom, come look at Ella.
She is really, really messy.
I don't EVEN want to touch her!
(pointing to my antique Singer sewing machine):
"Mom does this really sing,
or is it just called a singer?"
(A few days after stepping in dog poop twice
and hearing a lot of complaining from his mom
while she was trying to clean it off of his shoes):
Mom, mom!
I am SO proud of one of our neighbors!
He just cleaned up his dog's dog poop!
3 comments:
Kristin, did Connor read the word Singer? Logan is recognizing some letters now. I can't wait for them to get together and play. I think they will have a blast. Love you guys. ~Kenna
Ha Ha, love the quotes and the 'hillbilly' smile, so cute!
yay! new pictures :) i don't think i have talked to you before the move...we need to catch up! keep emailing me, that seems to be the best. hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment