The pouty face: it is just a funny face that we make at each other when we are pretending to be angry. It is usually accompanied with a growl. The result is a lot of giggles from both of us. After smiling for the camera, he wanted to growl at the camera and see what that looked like. He was pleased with how it turned out :o)
5 comments:
Tell Connor that I need a picture like that to hang in my art room.
mom phelps
What's the pouty face about?
The pouty face: it is just a funny face that we make at each other when we are pretending to be angry. It is usually accompanied with a growl. The result is a lot of giggles from both of us. After smiling for the camera, he wanted to growl at the camera and see what that looked like. He was pleased with how it turned out :o)
I miss that cute boy of yours!
Cute, cute cute! I sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment