Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Some snapshots


The only way I can take an uninterrupted shower while the kids are awake...



Ella is all smiles after a good long nap.



This took a few tries but I figured I ought to show up in a picture every once in a while, so the kids would know what their mom looked like.




Ella really likes this bouncer. The second picture was so funny. It looks like she is scared to death of what her brother might do to her...but he really is very gentle when he helps her bounce. Her "deer in the headlights" look is really just from the flash on the camera.



He LOVES popcorn!



3 comments:

Daniel said...

So, when do we get a hilarious video of Ella dancing in her bouncing thingy?

Becky said...

Funny, your boy is so much more gentle than my sweet Emilee. She gave Olivia a few quick shoves in her bouncer and I took the thing down. I haven't paid my rural metro bill :)

Megan said...

Sooo cute-I love seeing the pictures-and thanks for getting one of you in there too. Those bouncers are the greatest-and the portable DVD players when the shower is calling. . .