
Allen is showing Connor how to find the best skipping rocks.

I caught both of them "skipping" a rock at the same time...notice the follow-through.

Ella couldn't have enjoyed our outing more. She is fitting into this stroller a little better, but we still have to be careful if we are going down hill...

Not exactly breathtaking, but it was green, wet and 60 degrees. Coming from AZ, we'll take it!
6 comments:
You ARE a blogger!!! I'm going to run out of adjetives real quick, though. Here goes....CUTE, DARLING, WONDERFUL, HANDSOME, BEAUTIFUL..... MOM PHELPS
I'm so glad you guys made it there in 1 piece. Those trips are a mixture of relief, excitement, and aprehension, all wrapped into one. Glad you are doing well.
Great blog Kris!! It is so great to keep up with you guys. I can't wait for your next post. :D
Much love,
Katie
I am SO glad you sent me your link! It has been WAY too long since we have been in touch. I can't believe how big Connor is and that you have another little one too! They are adorable! Love you guys tons!
First, Ella is gorgeous! An absolute doll. Beautiful, beautiful baby.
Second, it's great to see what you guys are up to. Thanks for doing this blog - I know they're a lot of work, but we all sure appreciate the updates!
glad you arrived safely! i'm glad you have a blog and we can keep in touch!!
i love the pics of your sweet babies!!!
Post a Comment