Oh man, did Connor love the horses? It looks like he had a good time.Was the race as boring at it seems like it would be for Allen and Kris though?
Allen missed out on the races because of work, but it was actually a lot of fun for me too. It was the first time I had been to a horse race. I am not dying to go back, but it was definitely neat to see it live.
So you guys all went and had a good time while Allen had to work? Poor guy... ;o)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh man, did Connor love the horses? It looks like he had a good time.
Was the race as boring at it seems like it would be for Allen and Kris though?
Allen missed out on the races because of work, but it was actually a lot of fun for me too. It was the first time I had been to a horse race. I am not dying to go back, but it was definitely neat to see it live.
So you guys all went and had a good time while Allen had to work? Poor guy... ;o)
Post a Comment