Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Connor's 3rd Birthday

Allen came home early from work on Saturday night because I had been sick all day long. He and Connor went out to a restaurant for a Birthday/Father's Day dinner. Ella and I stayed home and slept. I was still sick Sunday, so Allen took over and made Connor's cake/muffins. A few days before his birthday, Connor told me he wanted "a pink (strawberry) cake and the white frosting with colors in it (rainbow chip)." I wonder if Allen had anything to do with that?


He has been practicing holding up an extra finger, and now everything is based on the fact that he is three years old:


"You know how many more bites I'm gonna have Dad? Three, 'cause I'm three years old"


"How many eggs do you want for breakfast" Connor: "Three, ' cause I'm three years old"


"We need to read three books before bed 'cause I'm three years old"






Connor's colorful shirt reminded me: When he is asked what his favorite color is, he quickly looks down to see what color of shirt he has on and that is the color he replies with. This shirt, as you might have guessed, produces a disgruntled look and a long sigh.

1 comment:

Daniel said...

hehe - I love the image of Connor giving a disgruntled look and a long sigh. priceless. :o)