When Connor puts his sunglasses on Ella, he says "Cool Dude". She giggles and for this picture, she stuck out her tongue.
Like most babies, Ella puts everything in her mouth...I am surprised what she can fit in there! I was laughing a lot during this series of pictures and so was she. Too funny!
what a cutie! she has such big beautiful eyes that just dance around with fun in them.
p.s. thanks for sending me the link to that painting blog. that guy has some serious talent, especially with reflections and depth, not even to mention his portraits with graphite. wow...
2 comments:
She is soooo cute! I can see family resemblance with her big bro, but she definitely has the charm of a little girl!
what a cutie! she has such big beautiful eyes that just dance around with fun in them.
p.s. thanks for sending me the link to that painting blog. that guy has some serious talent, especially with reflections and depth, not even to mention his portraits with graphite. wow...
Post a Comment